Happy New Year to the community.
- We are glad to report that a number of residents now have FIOS installed in their units.
- A social committee is now in place and will have a few get together events over the coming months. More information will be posted and flyers will also be posted.
- Recently, a strong odor (like gas) was reported from the boiler room and 2nd. floor laundry room. Washington Gas and other contractors inspected all equipment and could not find any gas leaks. However, some combustible fumes seem to be the culprit. Steps have been taken to seal any openings and there is no more odor. In the process though, a very small reading of carbon monoxide was detected - really nothing to be alarmed about! However, management and the Board of Directors have purchased carbon monoxide detectors which will be installed around common elements. Residents are strongly encouraged to have one or two detectors installed in their units. Just like smoke detectors, it is a good thing to have.
- Annual meeting of the Association is scheduled for March 14; owners will soon receive a communication and forms.