- Smoking ban: Residents and guests are reminded that smoking is prohibited anywhere on the property; this includes in units, common areas, driveways, parking lot, and grounds, .
- The Board reiterated the importance of face covering by residents and guests while inside the building.
- Gym and pool re-opening: A survey will be sent to assess the interest and comfort level of residents, following which the Board will make a decision. As for the pool, many factors will have to be considered regarding sanitation, health inspection etc.
- Dog owners are reminded to keep their pet on a leach at all times and to pick up after their dog (per county rule).
- Paint and carpet project tentatively scheduled for first week of September.
Stay well, Stay safe!