1. Starry Internet: Mr. D. Leal, representative, gave a brief overview of the product. The infrastructure to the building is free to the Association and there is no physical wiring. The board has agreed to allow a third competitor and residents will be informed of details when available. This is strictly an internet service (not covering telephone). Monthly charge is $50.00.
2. Carpet/paint project: Samples of carpet/paint have been narrowed down. A couple of mock-ups will be displayed on the first floor. The community will receive a survey and will be able to vote for the best combination. Watch your email!
3. Other reminders:
- Annual meeting will be on March 11, 2020. Owners are strongly encouraged to either attend or send in their proxies so that we meet the 25% quorum in order to conduct the meeting.
- Pets must be registered per by-laws. Residents will receive an email with link to update/register their pets.
- No smoking ban is in effect and enforced. Smoking is prohibited in the building, and anywhere on/around the property. Owners/residents must inform their guests or contractors accordingly. Violators will be fined.
Comments are closed.